Come and join me, every Tuesday from 10:00-11:30am GMT via Zoom meeting and meet likeminded families, receive specialist support, listen to guest speakers and simply have a virtual hang out space with other milk-makers.
These sessions are great to :
- help observe positioning, latch and provide demonstrations for latch and positioning improvement
- do any trouble shooting if there is pain or soreness during nursing or pumping
- provide information about the right fitting flange, and pump settings as well as pumping tips for an effective pumping session
- discuss worries or questions you may have about topics like introducing the bottle, breastfeeding friendly bottle feeding and paced bottle feeding, going back to work, teething, biting, sleep, pumping, storing milk, etc.
- provide antenatal breastfeeding education
- offer support and reassurance about ANY milk-making topics
- connect you to likeminded milk-makers
- give access to special guest speakers that join the cafe monthly.
Before each cafe :
You will receive the zoom meeting link and login code so you can join for the cafe.
get yourself comfortable with your favourite drink and snack and relax whilst we all spend time together