The Magical Breastmilk pin measures 2,5 cm / 1 inch and comes in two versions: black and white. The back has two rubber clutches.
The Magical Breastmilk pin is a sparkly celebration of all the many ways breastmilk can be used to heal, soothe, comfort and so much more. Breastfeeding can be used as an all-round mothering tool as it helps so many things.
You will see and learn that you can use these boobies to heal and treat almost anything. Such as:
- separation anxiety
- feeling poorly
- ...you name it!
And because breastmilk contains a lot of immunological agents and has active ingredients it is the perfect treatment tool for many conditions. No need to go and get expensive medication when you got it right there in your milk makers.
Here are a few things you can treat and how:
- Nappy rash - simply rub a little expressed milk onto the sore area, let dry and put a new nappy over it.
- Eye conditions like gunky eye - using a little syringe with expressed breastmilk (or straight from the boob if you are an advanced milk maker) and simply put a few droplets right in the affected eye.
- Skin conditions like eczema or dry skin - gently rub a bit of breastmilk onto the dry patches and let dry. It will work wonders for the skin!
- Sore and cracked nipples - after a feed, hand-express a bit of milk out and rub around sore nipples and let dry.
- Ear infections - drop a few droplets of expressed milk from a syringe or straight from the breast into the affected ear.
- Stuffy nose - just squirt a little bit of breastmilk up babies nose using a syringe.
- Cradle cap - rub a little breastmilk onto the patchy dry area after every bath and let dry.
- Different kinds of bug bites such bee stings or mosquito bites - rub a few drops onto the affected area to soothe the irritation.
- Teething - express some milk, put it in ice lolly molds in the freezer and there you have your breastmilk popsicles, soothing and delicious.
These are only few of the conditions you can treat with breastmilk!
Your milk is truly magical.